How we handle your data
The administrator of the Website www.balmainsalon.se (the "Website") and the data Controller is the company :
BHC Salon AB, registration number SE559294566001, head office at Badsjöstigen 30, Saltsjö-Boo, SE13245, Sweden.
BHC Salon AB - Badsjöstigen 30, Saltsjö-Boo, SE13245, Sweden
Att: Data Protection Officer:
- by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone: 0708-2314 22
Scope - application
We will only use the personal data gathered over the Website as set out in this Policy. Below you will find information on how we use your personal data, for which purposes your personal data is used, with whom it is shared and what control and information rights you may have.
This Policy shall apply to any person who visits the Website. By clicking the appropriate "I accept" box on the cookie information banner displayed on the homepage of the Website, it implies full and complete acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy.
By using the Website, you may voluntarily provide us with information, some of which may identify you and therefore constitute personal data (the "Data"). This will occur when you place an order, when you subscribe to our newsletter, or when you enter into a relationship with us.
When Data is collected, the form to be completed will identify which Data must be filled in and the one that is optional. Failure to fill in the mandatory data may limit or prevent the execution of your request or order.
Security and protection of personal data
The Data is kept in secure conditions, according to current technical means, in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation Act (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) and the national legislation in force (Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties). Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorised persons.
Types of information collected and purposes for which it is processed
Contact by email: by contacting us by email, for any request whatsoever, you provide us with your name and email address which will be associated with the sender and any other personal information included in the message. The legal basis for the processing of the Data is your consent resulting from contacting us.
The Data sent to us will be stored in the database of the messaging system until your consent is withdrawn.
Navigation data: refers to the data we collect when you browse the Website, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, type of browser, browser language. Your consent is then explicitly obtained by ticking the appropriate box when consulting the Website and accepting cookies. The Data transmitted to us will be stored in the database of the messaging system until your consent is withdrawn.
We will not share your personal data with a third party, except when it is necessary to be able to fulfil our obligations.
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies, judicial officers, judicial officers, bodies responsible for debt collection, exclusively to meet legal obligations, as well as in the case of the search for the perpetrators of offences committed on the Internet.
Share of Data with third parties
We work closely with third party companies (subcontractors and service providers) who may have access to your Data (title, surname, first name, email, telephone number). Without your consent to the communication of this Data, the execution of your request may be limited or impossible.
We only provide them with the Data they need to carry out the services we assign to them, and we require that they do not use your Data for any other purpose. These third parties act only within the limits and in accordance with our instructions and are contractually bound to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your Data as we do and to comply with applicable regulations. These third parties have all sent us an RGPD certificate of compliance detailing their compliance.
We may share Data with :
1.Netlify Inc, 610 22nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 - to store data on the CDN.
2.Wunderbuilt Systems Inc, Canada - to use Usebasin for our contact form. The Data collected through the contact form is transferred to Wunderbuilt Systems Inc. in Canada for the sole purpose of forwarding it to BHC Salon AB's email address.
Your Data may be transferred from European Union to a country outside the European Union. When we transfer your Data outside the European Union, we always do so in a secure manner and in accordance with applicable regulations, in particular with regard to the protection of personal data:
- Either by transferring the Data to a recipient located in a country which has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission certifying that it has an adequate level of protection;
- Either by implementing or enforcing the European Standard Contractual Clauses which have been approved by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection for your Data;
- Either through the use of Binding Internal Company Rules validated by the competent data protection authorities;
Either by making use of any appropriate guarantees referred to in Article 46 of the GDPR.
You can access all of these documents by contacting us at the address at the top of this Policy.
Cookies and tracking technologies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit a Website. Cookies are used to operate the Website and/or services, work more efficiently, provide analytical information and remember your preferences.
There are two types of cookies; those set by the Website owner, which are called "first-party cookies" and those set by parties other than the Website owner, which are called "third-party cookies". For the Website, we only use third-party cookies. The use of these types of files is described below.
Cookies allow us to:
- use analytics tools,
tailor the site to the user for a better browsing experience.
The cookies we use:
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google into the code of our Website. This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies.
Please note that our Website initialises Google Analytics with the anonymizeIp parameter. This ensures the collection of anonymised data by hiding the last part of your IP address. Details of the use of the information collected by Google in connection with our use of Google Analytics on our Website can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
Server history. Our Website is served by Netlify Inc., which collects Data relating to access requests, including the IP addresses of visitors to our Website, which is then stored for less than 30 days. You can find more information about this here.
Your rights over your personal Data
In accordance with Data protection laws and regulation, you may, at any moment, exercise your rights under data protection law, including :
- A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner of how your Data is processed (the present Policy). You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that your Data is being processed and, if appropriate, (ii) to access such Data and obtain a copy of it.
- A right of rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of your Data that is inaccurate. You also have the right to complete your Data, by providing an additional declaration.
- A right of deletion: in some cases, you have the right to have your Data deleted. However, this is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons keep this Data.
- A right to limitation of processing: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain limitation of processing on your Data.
- A right to Data portability: you have the right to receive your Data that you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or to pass it on to a third party of your choice. This right only applies when the processing of your Data is based on your consent, on a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- A right to object to the processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data for different processing based on our legitimate interest, a mission of public interest and those for commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons refuse your request for opposition.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data where the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal.
The right to give instructions regarding the use of your Data after your death: You have the right to give us instructions regarding the use of your Data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us as follows:
By email: email@example.com
By mail at the following address : BHC Salon AB - Badsjöstigen 30, Saltsjö-Boo, SE13245, Sweden.
We will ask you to send us a proof of your identity for the exercise of these rights.
We may have to modify this policy, in particular in order to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical changes. Then, we will change the "last updated" date of this Policy. Where necessary, including but not limited to, in the event of a substantial change or a particular event requiring the modification of this policy, we will inform you and/or seek your consent. We suggest that you check this Policy regularly for any changes or updates.